Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beginning

Tomorrow I'll find my 100th geocache. It is a milestone. What is geocaching? That's your own biz to find out. What I do know is that it takes to all kinds of crazy places on this planet. And it's a good thing. And it beats sitting at your home, staring at walls under the dark haze of some mean Scotch Whiskey. Outside, fresh air, maybe sunshine, a moment of exhilation of finding, good things for health. As well, it's a great cure for HyperClayCordia (excessive levels and time spent on Claycord. Com) and Claycorditis (inflammation of trolls on Claycord.com). Sorry; as you can tell I'm a big fan. Go check that out. Especially if you're in the hood.

So I go geoching, this blog will derve as a sounding board on caches, philosophy regarding such, and a general log.